Turkey Burger Recipes
Low Fat Grilled Turkey Burgers
These are our best turkey burger recipes for the grill. We've got gourmet grilled turkey burgers with feta cheese, low fat burgers with turkey, sage, and grated apple. Plus spicy bbq turkey burgers, and a juicy homemade ground turkey patty recipe. Try 'em and tell us what you think at the bottom of this page.
How to Make Turkey Burgers on the Grill
We included this video because we think Bobby's yogurt sauce would go perfect with our Apple Rosemary Low Fat Turkey Burger Recipe featured below.
Grilled Low Fat Turkey Burgers Recipe
(Makes 4 8oz Turkey Burgers)
Time: Under 1 Hour
Directions for Low Fat Turkey Burger Recipe
1. Preheat the grill as follows:
Direct heat, medium
(350 degrees F)
Direct heat, light ash, grate should be on lowest setting
Direct heat, light ash, 3 - 4 inches deep, grate should be 2 inches above the fire
2. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together the grated onion, apple, garlic, sage, rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix in the turkey burger. With a light touch, form into 4 patties no more than 1 inch thick.
3. Lightly cut criss-cross marks into one side of your turkey burger patties. Refrigerate them until the grill is ready.
4. Clean and lightly oil grill grate. Grill, covered, 30 - 35 minutes total, flipping once halfway through.
Remove your burgers from the grill once they are at your desired level of doneness.
Allow them to rest a few minutes before serving to let the juices settle.
5. Serve on toasted whole wheat buns. These low fat turkey burgers taste great topped with romaine lettuce or sweet baby spinach, sweet pickles, and Swiss or crumbled blue cheese!
Try these with our easy grilled corn salad recipe.
Stuffed with bacon, garlic, oregano, and feta cheese, these burgers are so flavorful you could eat them all by themselves.
These come together really easily and they taste so good even picky eaters will be satisfied.
More Grilled Non-Beef Burger Recipes
Best Hamburger Recipes
Top of Grilled Low Fat Turkey Burger Recipes
Best Grilling Tips and Recipes Homepage